HANSA C40 Brush Chipper
HANSA C40 Brush Chipper
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). For foliage and brushy material, this wide infeed opening gives the chipper a capacity of a 10” to 12” machine with all the advantages of a 7” machine, e.g. Low weight and cost, and easy to manouvre.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid dual wheels, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves up to within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Feedroller jams are reversed and cleared automatically, eliminating manual reversing of feedroller if a blockage occurs. .
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 24 month warranty (conditions apply)
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.
|General||Length (inlet table folded up)
|Engine||Make & model
Type of fuel
|42HP Kohler air cooled
Hydraulic oil tank
|100 x 50 x 3mm RHS
|Cutting System||Disk speed
650mm x 32mm
|Feed System||Feed opening
Feed table height
Feed table length (to feed rollers)
Infeed chute opening
Feed speed range
|178 x 330 / 7″ x 13″
178mm / 7″
960 x 650mm
Single roller, spring mounted, 220mm / 8.7″ diameter
0 – 40m/min / 135fpm with flow control, full reverse
|Discharge System||Discharge height
Degree of rotation
|2060mm – 2200mm (adjustable)
|Brakes||Hydraulic road brakes||Hydraulic disk road brakes with handbrake standard|